Artemis Aerospace Limited is a private company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 3778086 with its registered office at Cornelius House, 178-180 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2DJ.
Artemis is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in strict adherence to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
What data we collect
Artemis may collect, use, store and transfer personal data about you. This personal data may include:
- Name and title
- Contact details such as your position, company name, email address, billing and delivery addresses and telephone numbers
- Personal data such as education, work history and other personal details typically found on a CV
- Financial data such as bank details and account information
- Customer data such as transaction history and contractual documentation
Who we collect data from
Artemis provides aviation components and related services to the aviation industry and in order to legitimately undertake our core business and any ancillary services we collect the personal data from the following types of people:
- Customers to whom we are providing goods and services
- Supplier contacts to support our core services
- Consultants and temporary workers
Where your data is stored
When you provide Artemis with information it is your responsibility to ensure that it is complete and accurate and not misleading.
How we use your data
Artemis uses your personal data in order to legitimately undertake its core business of providing goods and services within the aviation component market sector. These uses may include:
- To provide goods and services to you
- To make and receive payments in relation to goods and services
- For general communication and marketing purposes
- To manage your account
Who your data is shared with
Artemis may share your personal data collected from you as follows:
- With Artemis’ professional and legal advisors (such as accountants, lawyers, insurers)
- With third parties employed by Artemis to inspect our quality systems and procedures
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Personal Data Security and Retention
Artemis has in place appropriate measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
Access to your personal data is limited to those employees, consultants, representatives and third parties who have legitimate reason to access the data. They will only access and process the data strictly in accordance with Artemis’ instructions and will be bound by strict confidentiality.
We will keep your personal data for as long as it necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as we are required by legislation or industry standard. These periods are subject to change.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and we will obtain express consent from you if legally required prior to using your personal data for marketing purposes.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data
- To request correction of the personal data we hold about you.
- To request erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- To object to processing of your personal data
- To request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- To request the transfer of your personal data to a third party
- To withdraw consent to Artemis processing your personal data
- To make a complaint to the information Commissioner’s Office at